Saturday 8 December 2012

Weigh In - Week 9

I lost 2.2lbs this week, somewhat undeserved I feel as I haven't done well at all this week! But, perhaps that is me catching up with last week. I also had a mega work day yesterday, five hours of driving and about eight hours of walking around/standing, so, maybe that helped. It is much easier when I'm busy and out of the house - I think one of the things that has made me struggle so much recently is not having enough sleep and then sitting around the house all day working, all of 2 feet from the kitchen. Boredom is a killer.

Only two more weigh ins before Christmas! Not exactly where I hoped to be and definitely concerned about weight gain over the holiday period. But, at the same time, I don't want to restrict myself and make it all boring and sober.

I had a twelve hour-ish work day today too so that is literally all I can think of to say because I am so exhausted! I will say something more interesting during the week!

4 comments:

  1. well done on your loss regardless of whether you think its deserved what's important is that you have lost. keep trying and hopefully you'll manage to cope during the festive season

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely the important thing! I hope so - I figure if I can maintain over the Christmas to New Year period that would be great... x

      Delete
  2. Awesome, it's gone and that's what matters. But I know just what you mean about eating when your bored. I'm stuck in this house pretty much and that happens to me a lot. That's a good attitude that you have also, it is the holidays and you want to enjoy them, so as long as you can find a good balance you should be able to enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there is definitely something to be said for a change of scenery breaking up the day and on the days when I'm bogged down with work and don't have a chance to go anywhere I definitely eat more.

      I'm going to try to limit myself to just Christmas Day and Boxing Day eating whatever I want, so, hopefully there won't be much damage! Oh and erm...maybe a few too many drinks at some parties. Hmm...

      x

      Delete